Südwesttextil e. V.
Clothing/textiles is Germany’s second-largest consumer-goods industry, and the country is a global market leader for technical/industrial textiles. Südwesttextil is the association that represents the interests of textile manufacturers/employers based in the State of Baden-Württemberg. It has some 200 member companies, with a total of 24,000 employees. Together, they generate revenues of 7 billion euros annually. Many of them are key suppliers to the automotive, aerospace and healthcare industries, while others bring color and comfort to our lives with attractive fashion items and high-quality home textiles. Südwesttextil advises its members, engages in political and business networking, represents employers in collective bargaining negotiations, actively supports textile research, and promotes social and environmental standards.
Textiles from Baden-Württemberg. The material of the future.
Verband der Südwestdeutschen Textil- und Bekleidungsindustrie – Südwesttextil e.V.
Telephone: +49 711 21050-0
Telefax: +49 711 233718
Association register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Association register No: 95
Dipl.-Kfm. Bodo Th. Bölzle
(also representative of the service provider)
Responsible for contents
Simone Diebold, address as above
design · planning · realization
die wegmeister gmbh
Additional legal information
Links to third-party websites
We do not accept any responsibility for or endorse the content of external websites we link to, whether directly or indirectly. The providers of the linked websites are solely responsible for all content presented on their websites and in particular, any damage resulting from the use the information offered on their websites.
Copyrights and trademarks
All the content presented on this website, including text, images, graphics, brand names and trademarks, is protected by intellectual property rights (copyright and trademark laws). It may not be used or reproduced without our consent or the consent of the authors or rights managers.
- Objective and responsible authority
- The service provider and controller responsible for data processing within the scope of this website is the Verband der Südwestdeutschen Textil- und Bekleidungsindustrie – Südwesttextil e.V., Kernerstraße 59, 70182 Stuttgart, Germany, (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us").
- Our e-mail address: . The e-mail address of our data protection officer: . Further contact possibilities: https://www.suedwesttextil.de/impressum.
- Essential information for data processing and legal basis
- We process personal data only in compliance with the relevant data protection provisions. This means user data is only processed when legally permitted or where your consent is present.
- With regard to the processing of personal data on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will become effective on the 25th of May 2018, we point out that the legal basis of your consents is Article 6 (1) a. and Article 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract is Article 6 (1) b. GDPR, the legal basis for the processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation is Article 6 (1) c. GDPR, and the legal basis for the processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests we pursue, is Article 6 (1) f. GDPR.
- Security measures
- We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures based on the latest technology standards to ensure compliance with data protection laws and regulations to protect the personal data we manage against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons.
- The security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your device and our server.
- Transfer of personal data to third-parties
- We only transfer personal data to third parties with your consent or for billing purposes (e.g. to conduct bank transactions or to send invoices by post) or where required to fulfil our legal obligations or contractual obligations to users.
- Processing of personal data
- The personal data of users will be processed for the following purposes:
- to provide our services to users.
- to provide effective customer services and technical support.
- Access to the download area using assigned login data.
- When you contact us, your data is saved to process your request or to answer any follow-up questions that may arise.
- The personal data of users will be processed for the following purposes:
- Based on our legitimate interests, we collect data on every access to the server, which hosts this website (so-called server log files). The access data include the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification on successful access, browser type plus version, the operating system of the user, referrer URL (previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
- We use the log data without assignment to the user or any other profile creation in accordance to the legal regulations only for statistical, operational and security purposes or to optimize the website. However, we reserve the right to check the log data retrospectively, if there is concrete evidence providing reasonable grounds for suspecting illegal use. Otherwise we delete the data within seven days.
- You may opt-out from many ad-serving cookies by using the services provided by http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ for users from the European Union
- Google Analytics
- We use on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our services) according to Article 6 (1) f. GDPR Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Google Analytics uses 'cookies', text files stored on your computer, which allow analysis of your use of this website. The data generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Please note that on this website, Google Analytics has been supplemented by the code anonymizeIp() in order to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses. This means that Google will truncate your IP address within Member States of the European Union or other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the United States and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics, will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
- Google is certified under the Privacy-Shield Agreement, thereby guaranteeing compliance with European data protection laws (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- For further information on data processing by Google, settings and opt-out possibilities please refer to: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads, http://www.google.de/settings/ads and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Revocation, changes, corrections and updates
- You have the right to receive information about and access to the personal data we store on you upon request. Furthermore, you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the right to have incomplete personal data completed, the right to obtain the erasure of personal data or its restriction of processing and, if applicable, the right to data portability and the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg, Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany).
- You are also free to revoke your consents in data processing with future effect.
- Deletion of data
- The data we store will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for its primary or legally extended purpose and is not subject to any legal retention obligations (i.e. in accordance with commercial or tax law).
- If users' data is retained, its processing for other purposes will be restricted.
- Right to object
- Users may at any time object to the future processing of their personal data in accordance with legal requirements. The opposition may, in particular, be made against processing for the purposes of direct advertising.
- Please check back periodically and especially before you provide any new personal data.
- Last updated on: October 2017